Signed-N-Sealed has officially survived it’s 1st full year in business. It’s been a long year and a lot of work, but all well worth it. There are many people to thank for all their hard work and support
– First and foremost is my husband, Michael, who has loving spent the past year as an unpaid slave and bachelor. He is my tech support, moving crew, shoulder to cry on, counselor, and pizza delivery guy. What would I every do without him.
– My Graphic Designer (and daughter) Kate Brickley who spent her entire winter break from college developing my logo and business identity.
– My mentor and trainer, Jerry Lucas, ABC Legal Docs, LLC – he’s always, always, always there to answer any and every question I have about Colorado Notary Laws and Best Practices. I owe most of what I know to him.
– my web developers: Guardian Solutions who developed this web site and continue to help me have an internet presence.
– and last, but not least, my wonderful customers. Whether you are a Title Company or Signing Service form whom I’ve completed a loan closing, or someone who called from the hospital with an urgent need for a Notary — I would not even have a business without you.
It been a great year and I’m looking forward to another great year of serving the public of Colorado Springs as a Notary Public.
Thank You everyone,
Julie Brickley – owner